The Friends’ Board Members
Britt Rosenbaum, Co-President
Lauren Safian, Co-President
Ann Zampolin, Treasurer
Sara Siegel, Secretary
Mary Dale Allen
WHO we are, WHAT we do, and WHY…
The Friends is a nonprofit, volunteer-based organization made up of Briarcliff community members like yourself who are passionate about our wonderful village Library. New members are always welcome, and donations are ALWAYS appreciated!
The Friends was founded in 2007 to help finance the Library’s expansion and renovation. Today, generous annual donations fund:
- Free and discounted passes to venues like the Guggenheim Museum, Stone Barns, the Westchester Children’s Museum, and Stepping Stones Museum for Children
- Free community pool passes for Library card holders
- Purchases of brand new nonfiction books on travel, finance, home design, and cooking
- Children’s programming like Hooked on Books and Storytimes
- Informational and community-minded programs like Career Coaching, Medicare Workshops, The Human Library, and Coffee House Poetry Readings
The Briarcliff Public Library is a municipal library, and its budget is allocated by The Village. As you can guess, this budget covers most essentials, but not everything. This is where The Friends step in—WE raise the money for all the “extras.” YOUR donations help our charming village Library go from great to OUTSTANDING!
The Friends is all about YOU and offering the Briarcliff community the programming, facilities and technology our Library deserves. Make your donation TODAY and help us ensure an enriching future!
Your Gift Makes A Difference
Interested in donating gifts of stock or including the Briarcliff Manor Public Library in your estate planning?
Our local partner, Unified Retirement Planning Group, can assist you through this process. Email us at email@example.com to begin.